AWARENESS – Learning awareness is very important. When you are aware, you know and understand why something is happening. You should always be aware of yourself and your surroundings so you know what is going on around you.
This month we’re learning about awareness and why it’s so important to be awareness and why it is so important to be aware. We want to teach our students how crucial it is for them to be aware of themselves and their surroundings. By teaching this, we hope our students will have a better understanding of what is happening around them and why.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Talk to your kids about the importance of being aware. Make sure they understand the concept and work to develop the skill.
- Give your kids tips for using their best judgement and avoid surrounding themselves with questionable people.
- Practice teaching your kids to be observant and aware of their surroundings by playing memory games outside and in the car.
- Take your kids to volunteer in new communities so they interact with people outside their neighborhood.
- Help develop memory skills by playing card games like memory.
Be sure to like and follow us on Facebook for a new talk and questions to ask your kids to help encourage a great talk about AWARENESS each week – here’s a sneak peak …
What is awareness?
We must always be aware of our surroundings.
We must also be self-aware.
Importance of being aware.