What is Black Belt Club?
The Black Belt Club Curriculum Overview:
The Black Belt Club Curriculum is meant to add more variety of training for students who have set a personal goal of earning their black belt and higher. It provides them with category specific challenges that they must accomplish each semester. This engages the students interests, which builds motivation on top of the training that they’ve already acquired.
Here’s How The Black Belt Club Curriculum Works:
- Every semester, the instructor chooses the next challenge from the Black Belt Club curriculum.
- The students work on that specific challenge for an entire semester (4 months).
- Working on a specific challenge for several months enables them to build more skills in that particular area toward their future black belt major.
- There are a total of 8 categories, as defined in the next section, which means that students will become well-rounded martial artists as they train through the program.
- There are also a total of 8 skills that the students will train on to help them become well rounded in the category they are training in.
Black Belt Club Curriculum Categories
The Black Belt Club curriculum utilizes eight rotating categories. These eight categories provide Black Belt Club students a more comprehensive program than traditional black belt programs. The variety of categories will challenge students to become more versatile and skilled martial artists.
3. Board Breaking
4. Cross Training
6. Dynamic Kicking
8. Physical Development
Black Belt Club Creed
We will develop our mental and physical growth to the highest level.
We will honor our school and our instructors by continuing the martial arts tradition with respect and dignity, leading by example and sharing what we have learned with others.
We will uphold the principles of modesty, courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-discipline & indomitable spirit … the Black Belt Principles.
Do you have the dedication, motivation and aspiration to become a member of our Black Belt Club?